Wednesday, April 4, 2012

transfer eve!

eeeeeeek!

Tomorrow is transfer day! So many emotions ... I've been so busy it's been hard to focus on them but I am so excited and hopeful. I know that there is nothing more we can do ... whatever will be, will be. I'm taking it easy for a few days after transfer, and then plan to find plenty to do to help make it through until my beta ... in two (long) weeks!

Our future babies are growing strong and I can't wait to meet them tomorrow! It's just so amazing that we were able to create life despite our fertility challenges. While I'm optimistic, I'm also realistic. But for now I'm going to try to just think positively and not dwell too much on the numbers.

In just a few hours, I'll be PUPO!
*pregnant until proven otherwise :)

3 comments:

  1. woo-hoo!!! sooo exciting!!!

    and yeah - science is amazing, isn't it?! simply amazing + wonderful : )

    good luck tomorrow, not that you need it ... can't wait to hear your update!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll take any and all good luck!

      Delete