I'm anxious to begin with, but this wait is driving me insane! I called my nurse Friday to see if maybe I could come in fir a blood draw earlier ... nope! I'm already coming in a day early so no luck there.
Also have had a few scares this weekend, starting on Friday afternoon. Went to the bathroom to take my mid-day progesterone and I saw pink on the tp. A lot of pink.
Now, I should know better than to over think this. Plenty of women spot early in pregnancy and go on to have healthy babies! I've also had cramping. Well, I'm hoping there is a baby (or babies!) growing in there so some readjusting of space is bound to happen. I'm also on vaginal progesterone, not pleasant for so many reasons, including that it can irritate your cervix. I get all of these possibilities. I even dismissed the pink yesterday when I saw it again, since I had already rationalized with myself that it was fine.
Then came today. Went to the store, cooked breakfast, did a few things around the house, then went to the bathroom around noon and couldn't believe what I was seeing.
Red.
No. No, no, no. Red is bad. Everyone says pink or brown is okay but not red. Red is the scary color. It wasn't a lot of red, but just enough to throw me into full on freak out mode.
I want this/these babies so much. I don't want them to leave me. This is going to be another long week.
No comments:
Post a Comment