Thursday, May 3, 2012

... well, time for another fun update

I used to think the numbers game was fun, but now it's just ... a number. Beta Tuesday was something like 126. I honestly can't remember. My reaction was, "oh, ok!" when my nurse called (after we discussed that I would not be picking up the phone and to just leave me a voice mail). So I'm not sure if she was more surprised at my awkward enthusiasm or my picking up the phone but I definitely caught her off guard. I mean, I guess that's good, right? My body's not trying to hang on to this thing that didn't work out ... thing isn't the greatest word for a pregnancy, but I'm thinking that since I'm technically not pregnant anymore I can just call whatever is going on a thing and that's just fine.

So ... my body is ridding myself of this thing in a rather annoyingly appropriate way. I'll schedule another fun early morning poke for next week and see how much less pregnant I am then.

In positive news ... I'm taking a break from writing my LAST PAPER FOR GRAD SCHOOL! I am so excited! In 25 hours and 18 minutes I will have most definitely hit "Submit" and I'll be super close to officially being a master! Two years of a lot of work, I mean a LOT! In that time, a lot has changed in my life as well, so I'm very proud of myself for getting through it all. Well, don't want to speak to soon, I still have a few pages to write :-)

Oh and I almost forgot, I have my computer back again! It was sick, so I took it to the Apple store, finally, last weekend. Happy to report it seems to be much, much better! It's four years old, so I'm not sure how long it has left, but it's been good to me. I've been very frustrated typing on my iPhone for weeks! K... back to work. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment