Wednesday, September 11, 2013

11 weeks

Blowing bubbles for mommy
Leah is such a sweet and happy baby. She has been a good sleeper since birth and when she's awake she is smiling, kicking, cooing, grasping, and my new favorite - blowing spit bubbles. I think she is doing it intentionally now to get a reaction from me, which is usually smiling and laughing because I find it so cute and funny. Almost every time I set her down to be changed, I get a sweet smile followed by spit bubbles. 

She also gets really happy when I set her down in the car seat. Social smiles are the best. 

Love her expression - going for a weekend family outing
Next week she will get her shots, finally. She is late with her two month appointment because we moved and changed insurance companies. I'm not really concerned with the delay, however, we do live in an area where preschool-aged children are not as vaccinated, so it is on my mind.


Bedtime!



I'm hoping to keep up with the blog more regularly. I had no idea how fast the days would go by with a newborn!

No comments:

Post a Comment