Since everything was as normal as can be at my ultrasound Thursday, I graduated from my RE. I am so thankful for their help and so sad to be leaving! It's beyond emotional. I mean, they grew the baby inside of me and cared for it and gave it a chance at life. How amazing is that? DH couldn't be with me at the appt which was a bummer. But I did get to see the heartbeat again and it measured a healthy 136bpm.
Now I move on to being a regular pregnant lady :)

Yay baby tadpole!! And hooray for being a normal pregnant lady. :)
ReplyDeleteHi girlie! I found your blog through the "Graduates" group so I'm going to follow you now. Love the ultrasound pics and updates and yay for being a normal pregnant lady. I hope to feel that way soon as well and your posts give me hope I can get there. Thanks for that. Best wishes to you. You're almost out of the first tri!!!
ReplyDeleteI love love love seeing this! I am so happy for you <3
ReplyDelete