I've been really hesitant to be overly excited about this pregnancy. I guess that is to be expected when your only other pregnancy in 3.5 years of trying ends in a loss.
Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled, over the moon happy to be pregnant but until I got to today I knew it would be difficult. Today I'm 5 weeks 2 days pregnant and one day beyond the time I lost my last pregnancy in April.
Exhale.
So far everything has been great! My betas have risen nicely (105, 454, 1305) and I've have very minimal spotting. I wonder at what point in pregnancy I'll be able to give up examining the tp...
So first milestone has been reached! Hallelujah! I've also had some nausea, which when I noticed driving home from work on Tuesday, made me so happy! Lol. Second milestone will be Thursdays ultrasound! I can't wait :)
For some reason I can't post under my Wordpress login (this is mmcvick from BBC).
ReplyDeleteI am so over the moon happy for you!!! Can't wait to hear about the u/s! FYI - I am almost 29 weeks and I STILL look at the tp! I wish I didn't but I guess that comes with the territory of taking so long to get pregnant and suffering a loss. Best to you on this wonderful journey!
Thank you!
DeleteI think I forgot to look at the tp once this weekend, but it was definitely not the norm for me right now.
ReplyDelete